Gain credibility, build your network and be seen as a thought leader in your field
Build your personal brand as a leader in your field
Content shared with 600,000 users world-wide
10,000 monthly views and hundreds of followers
Other Benefits Include:
Remuneration provided based on the scope of work and your experience. Exposure for your brand across our network of leading organisations around the world. SEO benefits with quality backlinks provided to your website.
"Since becoming a content contributor for INX Software we have experienced greater brand exposure both for our company and as an expert in the space. It is fantastic seeing my articles shared throughout such a large network and seeing people engage with my content."
Meet Some of our Contributors
Tania Van der Stap
Founder and Principal Director
Align Risk Management
WHSE Compliance & Risk
Risk Management Expert and Head of Technology Risk
Who we are and who we're looking for
INX is a global enterprise software provider specialising in areas including safety, risk, compliance, training and data management. Our workforce management solutions and services help clients across a wide range of industries to improve productivity, mitigate risks, save time and costs, and increase compliance.
We are seeking to partner with professionals and experts in QHSE, compliance and risk who are interested in creating content for our extensive network. Your content will be shared with our 600,000 users in 23 countries and across more than 21 industries along with our social network and website visitors. Your articles, videos and other media will be credited with your name, your business and background.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits of contributing?
Remuneration will be provided based on the scope of work and your experience. Exposure for your brand across our network of leading organisations around the world. SEO benefits with quality backlinks provided to your website.
What's required of me?
- Provide a summary of your professional profile and any relevant links to your website, LinkedIn or portfolio - we’ll use this to add you to our network and to publish alongside all content we share from you
- You can choose to either propose your own potential article topics or wait and respond to briefs provided by INX
Can I reshare articles on my own network?
As the author you will be credited for your work. Although the IP will belong to you, the content in its original form will need to sit exclusively on INX Software’s blog/website. It can be iterated for other publications (inc personal blogs) so long as the original piece is linked and credited.
What else is expected?
• Be uniquely written, fit for purpose and not in violation of any copyright
• Be formatted for web and well written, with detailed references
• Be in long format (at least 500-800 words)
• If proposing your own article content, topics should be relevant and ideally focused on trending industry topics
• Finish with a tie-in to INX software products (we can work with you to complete the product tie-in)
You can view some sample blog articles on our website at www.inxsoftware.com/news
Content will be published after approval and at the discretion of INX